Daryl has 18 years experience as a generative and integrated targeting geologist, consulting to precious metal explorers in Indonesia, South American Andes, Tien Shan Belt Central Asia, Central America Volcanic Belt Mexico/Guatemala and Australia’s Tasman Fold Belt. He is a Global Ore Discovery founder and principal geoscientist.
Daryl has extensive experience in exploration & drill hole program design, management & implementation and has contributed to virgin system discoveries & new brownfields precious metal resource definition.
Daryl is Fellow of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He has held board and management positions with private exploration companies since 2011.
- University of Queensland, QLD, Australia – BSc (Hons) (Earth Sciences)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Geoscientists
- Member, Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Society of Economic Geologists
- Extensive experience in exploration and drill hole program design, management and implementation.
- Contributed to virgin system discoveries and new mine resources in the Maricunga gold-porphyry high sulphidation belt, Patagonia low sulphidation gold-silver province and low sulphidation gold-silver systems in Eastern Australia.
- His 3D geological interpretation, project evaluation and modelling experience spans several mineralisation styles including porphyry copper/molybdenum deposits, intrusive related/mesothermal gold, uranium and coal.
- Expert at using integrated GIS, developing geological models and interpreting advanced spectral alteration mapping to analyse mineral systems, identify quality and novel targets and unlock unrealised value in exploration assets.